Who we are
Our website address is: https://thecoderspot.ie/
We collect information from you when you register on our site. When subscribing or registering on our site you may be asked to enter your: Email Address, Name, and some contact details.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs).
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you).
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs).
- To send periodic emails. The email address you provide during registration will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your need or subscription.
How do we protect your information?
- We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you buy a subscription or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
- We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
- Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased subscription or service requested.
- We also provide privacy to your data and profiles as well as to all our contents available in the mobile app that is being contributed by our contributors by disabling screen capture and screen record functionality while using the app to make sure all the content and data remains secure and protected from any fraudulent activities.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.